Verrutop is a topical solution based on Nitrizinc Complex® for treating skin, palmoplantar and periungual warts and condylomata.
When Verrutop® is applied to a wart, a chemical reaction takes place, which causes mummification of the tissue (dehydration and cellular destruction) and the wart changes colour (white/grey/yellowish). Over time, mummification leads to the spontaneous detachment of a wart.
Before using Verrutop®, carefully read the instructions for use.
· A diagnosis must be made by a doctor/ health professional.
· Use a new capillary tube in each application to avoid possible contamination of the product.
· Improper use of the product could cause severe adverse effects.
· In case of accidental contact with healthy skin or mucous membranes, rinse with plenty of water.
· Avoid contact with the eyes; in case of accidental contact flush with plenty of water. Because it is a corrosive agent, seek the advice of an eye specialist.
· In the event of an adverse reaction or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients, stop treatment and seek the advice of a health professional.
· The product must always be applied by an adult.
· Do not ingest. Do not inject.
· Keep out of sight and reach of children.
DO NOT USE:
· On healthy skin, on the face, on inflamed skin or mucous membranes, on malignant cutaneous tumours, on flat warts, on ephelides (freckles) or on keloids (intense scarring reaction).
· On children under the age of 6 years.
· On women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
· On patients with arteriopathy and/or peripheral neuropathies, such as diabetics.
· In case of a concomitant cutaneous pathology, a doctor will decide on the risk/benefit of treatment.
· In concomitant treatment with other topical wart removers.